Bimat 3 ml is prescribed for Intraocular pressure due to Open Angle Glaucoma and enhances eyelash growth.
The active ingredient in Bimat 0.03% wv is Bimatoprost.
Ajanta Pharmaceuticals specializes in manufacturing these popular eye drops.
Uses of Bimat
0.03% wv solution of Bimatoprost is used in the following conditions:
Open-Angle Glaucoma is the most prevalent, painless eye condition that causes vision loss and irreversible blindness.
Intraocular pressure increases at an alarming rate in Open-Angle Glaucoma, resulting in vision loss.
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution aids in treating Open-Angle Glaucoma by lowering Intraocular Pressure.
Excessive fluid production in the eye leads to building in pressure resulting in increased Intraocular Pressure, which can cause Glaucoma in the future.
Hypotrichosis of eyelashes
Hypotrichosis is a disorder in which hair development slows or hair loss occurs in a specific body area.
Bimat eyelash growth serum has been demonstrated to aid in repairing hair in the eye area, primarily eyelashes used by patients, and promote eyelash growth.
It is highly recommended by ophthalmologists the world over. If you are staying in USA or Europe, online pharmacies are one of the best ways to buy Bimat 0.03% wv medicine. Buy Bimat Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.
Working of Bimat 0.03% wv
Bimatoprost, a Prostaglandin analog, is an active ingredient in eye drops.
This eye drop acts to open clogged drainage pathways in the eye area. It also helps in growing the eyelashes.
As a result, the extra fluid in the inner space of the eye is discharged, which leads to decreasing Intraocular pressure.
Directions to use the eye drops
The drops should be carefully put in one eye at a time.
- You can use it simply as an eyedrop
- Use only one drop each day, and follow the doctor’s instructions
- To treat Hypotrichosis of eyelashes, gently apply the drop with an applicator to the root of the upper eyelashes region
- It usually is advised to take one dose per day
- You should strictly follow the doctor’s prescription for the proper doses
- In case you miss any dose, skip it and continue with the usual schedule of your dose
- Do not double the amount or overdose yourself. For better results, try taking medicine at the same time every day
For a detailed guide to using the eye drops, check here
Side Effects of Bimat
The following are some of the side effects of taking Bimat Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution:
- Eye dryness
- Watering eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Burning feeling in the eyes
- Changes in eyesight
- Blurred vision
- Discomfort in the eyes
Bimat 0.03% wv, is a safe medication but can interact with other medicines and diseases to show side effects. You must consult your doctor before using the eye drops.
Other Prostaglandins Ophthalmic medications like Latanoprost, Tafluprost, Travoprost, and Unoprostone may interact with this drug.
Inform your physician about your medical history if you had
- Renal or liver problems
- Uveitis (eye inflammation) or Macular Edema (fluid buildup in the eye resulting in swelling)
Precautions to be taken
You should avoid the usage of Bimat eyelash growth serum in the following cases:
- Wearing contact lenses: You should remove the contact lenses before using eye drops. You can wear the contact lenses back after 2 hours of application
- Consumed Alcohol: Intake of Alcohol with eye drops can adversely affect your liver
- Pregnant or planning on conceiving: The eyedrops can affect the fetus or pregnant women; ask your doctor for more information
- Allergic to Bimatoprost
- Experiencing discomfort in your eye
- Suffering from headaches
Store the eye drops away from sunlight and in a cool and dry place.
Where to buy Bimat 0.03% wv?
Thus, we provide reasonably priced, high-quality treatments for Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension. All products are sourced from the world’s finest manufacturers. They are clinically tested and demonstrated treatments for these conditions.
Our online pharmacy platform gives you exclusive eyecare pharmaceuticals and other medical supplies at the most affordable cost.