How to use Bimatoprost medically
You must read all drug instructions or guide sheets and adhere to all instructions on your prescription label. Follow the medication’s instructions strictly.
One drop of Bimatoprost medication is typically administered as your doctor recommends to the afflicted eye. Carefully adhere to your doctor’s dose recommendations.
When wearing soft contact lenses, avoid using them. This medication’s preservative may leave the lenses permanently stained. Before putting back your contact lenses, use the medication for at least 15 minutes.
This eye drops for Glaucoma is pretty safe to use, but there are some precautions you should follow when using Bimatoprost eye drops are:
- Before using eye medicine, wash your hands
- Apply the eye drops by pulling your lower eyelid down to form a small pocket, then tilt your head slightly
- Squeeze a drop into the pocket while holding the dropper above your eye
- For a minute or two, close your eyes
- Utilize only the quantity of drops that your doctor has advised
- Please avoid touching the eye dropper’s tip or putting it in your eye. Your eye could become infected by a contaminated dropper
If the liquid has changed colors or contains particles, do not use the eye drops.
If you have any sort of eye injury, an eye infection, or if you want to have eye surgery, tell your doctor right away.
Store Bimatoprost eye drops away from moisture and heat at a cool room temperature. When not in use, keep the bottle tightly closed.
How to apply Bimatoprost eye drops
How to use Bimatoprost in cosmetics
Before knowing how to apply Bimatoprost eyelash serum, read up on it. Apply your eyelash serum for growth once daily in the evening or as your doctor instructs. Using this medicine over what is advisable won’t result in quicker outcomes.
Applying eyelash serum can help you grow your eyelashes back.
It can be done without risk by completing the following:
- Wash your face and hands
- Remove your contact lenses and whatever cosmetics you are wearing
- Use one drop of the serum to the provided applicator
- From the inside to the outside portion of your lash line, gently swipe the applicator along the skin of the upper eyelid border
- Repeat this procedure with a new applicator on the second eye
The medicine used in eyelash growth serum, Bimatoprost, is the same one that treats Glaucoma. If any medication gets in your eye, don’t rinse it; there is minimal risk of injury.
When using eyelash serum, contamination must be avoided at all costs. Keep the medication’s cover closed and avoid letting the dropper touch your eyelashes or any other surface.
It would help if you took it frequently to get the most out of this drug each night.